As we close out The Whole-Brain Approach, we wanted to give you some recent podcast episodes with authors Dan Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson. You didn’t think we just did books, did you?
Podcasts have made their way into my routine and they are a great alternative if you don’t have the free time to read in depth. Also, I think you get more personal stories and examples via podcast. The information sticks with you and feels much more straightforward.
I am also brand loyal, so sorry (not sorry) that all these links are to Apple Podcasts:
- Dr. Tina Payne Bryson, author of No Drama Discipline, from The Dad Podcast.
- Everything You Need To Know About Discipline with Dr. Tina Payne Bryson, from Raising Good Humans.
- The Securely Attached Child and How to Handle Disrespectful Behavior with Dr. Tina Payne Bryson, from Respectful Parenting: Janet Lansbury Unruffled.
- “The Whole-Brain Child” and “The Power of Showing Up” | Best-Selling Author Dr. Tina Payne Bryson, from Atomic Moms.
- The Secret to a Secure Bond With New York Times Best Seller, Dr. Tina Payne Bryson, from Happy as a Mother.
- Connect then redirect: using brain science to help us parent with Dr. Dan Siegel, from Raising Good Humans.
- Dr. Dan Siegel and the most powerful influence on your child’s developing brain, from Raising Good Humans.
And just like last week, here are some other podcast episodes about Mindful Parenting or Re-Parenting that we love:
- Reparenting Ourselves to Break Intergenerational Cycles with Leslie Priscilla Arreola-Hillebrand, from Respectful Parenting: Janet Lansbury Unruffled.
- How to Communicate More Skillfully With Your Kids with Dr. Jennie Rosier from Mindful Mama, Parenting with Mindfulness.
- How To Be Less Reactive with Hunter Clarke-Fields from Mindful Mama, Parenting with Mindfulness.
- Dr. Shefali Tsabary: Conscious Parenting Can Change the World from Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations.